Saturday 18 October 2014

MY TRIP TO MANALI



After seeing beautiful pictures of Manali from friends and listening to their stories, I have yearned to visit the place for ages and I am actually here today!

There is so much beauty everywhere here to see, hear and touch! I could understand why it has become one of the most famous and well-known tourist place. I could feel why people love visiting this place! Manali; located in heart of Himachal Pradesh, a small part of incredible India. This is a place of beautiful high snowy mountains, river waters, forest areas and fruits, and different kinds of animals to be seen. I was on a bike with one of mine friend. I couldn’t really resist my longing to climb on the mountains, walk into the woods, spend hours near rivulets by just listening to its beautiful sound, and get drenched in it! I could feel the cool breeze crossing my face, which made me feel like I was getting younger each minute though it was bit cold at times.  The trees are very tall and pretty.  It’s one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited! I stopped in-between to click photos of the places!I loved every bit of places I could see around and I felt like staying forever and never returning.  

Visiting Rothang pass was one of the most beautiful days!  It takes one closer to the heavenly sky and touches it with naked hand! I dreamed of seeing snow for years and that day I was actually there not just seeing but playing with it and making snow-man.  The view from Rothang pass was just amazing! One could have glance of whole magical landscape of Manali and its scenery. People come there and stay for days but I couldn’t do the same, though I truly desired since it was very cold over there. People do ice-skating and, both horse and yak riding. My experience on this pass was awesome! Words are lacking me to explain very bit of the moment.

 I stayed in Manali for ten days and I didn’t know how it passed. I was always outdoors discovering and exploring, and enjoying each moment and capturing them in my small camera.  Hotels are very cheap and the people over there are so sweet. They could make one feel like a family.  It’s a place where one could explore not just the culture of India but many of the places around Himalayas. I am Tibetan born in Tibet but got to stay there very little. So, visiting Manali brought me back to the very childhood memories in my own country.  I have been dreaming to visit it more than I have been dreaming to visit Manali. I am actually here in Manali today, but when in Tibet?  I still don’t know.  










No comments:

Post a Comment